Monday, September 04, 2006


Labor Day, September 2006

Where did the summer go....we headed north then east towards the Sierras early Saturday morning...

Lots of reunions this weekend...

Coco and Maggie

Coco and Queen Ida Luna

Mom and Dad

Big Brother Willie

Coco and Willie look alot alike

Jane and Coco, Trace and Sis

Daybreak on Sunday, September 3rd...

Camp Nelson

The Needles from Dome Rock

Katy, Linda and Coco on Dome Rock

Another view from Dome Rock

Coming home on Monday was no fun, lots of traffic and 2 forest fires on the grapevine caused intermittant lane closures. It took us 5 hours to get home...

These photos are of the fire by Lake Pyramid. It is called the Day fire because it began about 2 pm on Labor Day. Five days later it has burned over 13,000 acres and is still burning out of control. Note to Teedee: photos were taken while in stop and go traffic on I5 so no danger of crashing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethie,
I'm Teresa Perkins, and Willy's Mom. Yes, he does look alot like Coco. She is darling, (as is my Willy). I adore him, and so happy I got him. Jane tells me he is about the same size as Coco. Too tall to show...but, who cares..he's the perfect size to love!!! My email address is: edbookgirl@ocsnet.net. If you would send me your email, I could send you more shots of my baby..I have taken zillions. I am new to blogs..but am glad Jane told me about yours. I so enjoyed looking at everything. If Jonny Depp had seen Willy also...he would have been blown away! I can just see the two kids prancing together!