Saturday, October 28, 2006

Gimme the Ball!

Daybreak at the Dog Park. Coco has started waking up really early, raring to go, so we've found ourselves seeing the sun come up at the dog park several times this week. Usually we are by ourselves in the small dog section but there are always several big dogs romping in their section. This morning Coco ran up and down the fence line, racing with a German Shepherd. I took video with my cell phone but since mercury is in retrograde I'm having issues emailing it to myself.

Playing catch up today so here are some odds n ends....

Coco and Pebbles getting ready to walk. It was a chilly fall evening so Pebbles is sporting a pretty red sweater

Coco has expensive taste...


I forgot to post these 3 photos on Teedee's Birthday post...

The first two were taken in Carmel in March 1971 and are two of my all time favorite photos.

This one is of Teed and Masumi taken in the back yard of Dad's place on Theta Circle. More about Masumi later.

Finally, here is a video of Coco taken this past June.